Incognito orthodontic braces are placed behind your teeth so no one will even know you are wearing braces – unless you want them to! These unique braces are created using state-of-the-art technology that is completely customized for you. Incognito’s invisible braces will give you a beautiful smile even while you’re wearing them.
Braces made just for you
Just as no two people are alike, no two sets of Incognito braces are alike. Unlike other braces, Incognito braces are designed to the shape of your teeth and your individual dental situation. These advances minimize the amount of time your doctor spends making adjustments and results may be seen more quickly than with traditional braces. You get efficient, effective tooth movement and great aesthetics.
Life with Incognito hidden braces
We know what you’re thinking… will I be able to talk? Are they comfortable? How do I keep them clean? Here are answers to some of your important questions:
- Speech:There will be an adjustment period with Incognito braces because they rest near your tongue. Within two weeks, most people forget the braces are there and can speak normally.
- Comfort: Since the brackets are custom-made to snugly fit your teeth, people who wear Incognito hidden braces find them extremely comfortable once they adjust to them. To increase the comfort, the brackets are smooth and have a low profile, meaning they sit very close to your teeth.
- Hygiene: Hygieneis extremely important with any orthodontic treatment and Incognito hidden braces are no different. An easy place to start is with an electric toothbrush and good flossing! Many patients find water-based toothpicks work well and keep the mouth feeling fresh throughout treatment, especially on the tongue and around each bracket. You can even use mouthwash with your Incognito braces.
Who can wear Incognito braces?
Just about anyone. Men and women, teenagers or adults, from 13 years to over 60 years of age, from students to professionals, can all choose invisible braces. If you can be treated with traditional braces, it is likely that you will be a good candidate for Incognito braces.
Incognito orthodontic braces might be right for you if:
- You are concerned about wearing visible braces
- You want to maintain a professional image with a great smile
- You want to avoid damaging the front surfaces of your teeth and inner lips
- You play a wind instrument
- You play contact sports
Dr. Anthony Strelzow is a certified Incognito braces provider. Call OrthoArts today to set up a free consultation to discuss how he can help you achieve your perfect smile.